Caver Training Facilities
GoCave has bespoke access to several training facilities through out the UK, including on the outskirts of North London.
Each of these facilities, though unique, provides a huge range of opportunities for practice and training.
With all ropes and the very best Petzl SRT riggs supplied, these centres provide opportunities for even the most competant cavers.
From the basic introductions to ascent and descent, and for more detailed and specific training, including rebelays and deviations then let us design a course around yourselves. Many courses have been run on a 1:1 basis, ensuring the personal touch at all times.
For Local Cave and Mine Leader Courses, Day 1 will be run from one of our bases enabling homely and comfortable lecture facilities right next door to Training Facilities and of course never far from the caves and mines.
We will be running a range of courses from these Training Centres throughout the year, but if your Caving club or University are looking for some bespoke training then talk to us direct and we will work with you to meet your training needs.
- Level 1 Cave Leader Training, 2 days at £175 per person
- Level 1 Mine Leader Training, 2 days at £175 per person
- Level 1 Cave and Mine Leader Training, 3 days, at £225 per person
- Level 1 Cave and/or mine Leader Training refresher, 1 and 2 day
- Single Rope Technique for beginners, 1 and 2 day, day 2 when run will be underground
- Advanced SRT
- Deviations, rebelays and SRT rescues
- Pitch rigging and Traverse lines, an introduction to.
- Techniques for Ladder and Lifeline.