Peak District Caving
Printable PDF Cave Guides
The Caves of the Castleton Catchment Area
- Castleton Cave Index (main index of locations and access info)
- Caves of Cave Dale
- Eldon Hole
- Gautries Hole
- Part 1 – The Entrance to Garlands Pot
- Part 2 – Garlands Pot to Eating House and The Upper Series
- Part 3 – The lower reaches – Eating House to East Canal.
- Part 1 – The Main Stream Cave and Far Sump
- Part 2 – Victoria Aven
- Part 3 – Far Sump Extension
- Part 4 – Pickering’s Passage
- Part 5 – The Galena Chamber Circuit & the NCC Shafts
- Part 6 – Lake Passage and Ink Sump
- Part 7 – Treasury and the links to Speedwell Cavern
- Part 8 – The White River Series
Also see the connecting caves of Speedwell Cavern – J.H. and Titan.
- Part 1 – The entrance to Main Rising & Cliff Cavern
- Part 2 – The Halfway House Series
- Part 3 – The Assault Course & Pilkingtons Series
- Part 4 – The Bung Hole Series
- Part 5 – Wirlpool Passage
Also see the connecting caves of Peak Cavern – J.H. and Titan.
The Caves of the Bradwell Catchment Area:
The Caves of the Lathkill Dale and Monyash Catchment Area:
Lathkill Dale Cave Index (main index of locations and access info)
The Caves of the Stoney Middleton Catchment Area
The Caves of the Hamps/Manifold Catchment Area:
No specific guides as yet but there is some good information – surveys – location plans and photos on the Peak District SSSI Cave Conservation Monitoring Scheme‘s web site.